"Physiotherapy" is the treatment of disorders by physical modalities and includes manual therapy, exercise therapy, movement training and electro therapy.
It is a natural treatment aiming towards restoration of function and improving the quality of life.
Prakruti SSPC is a specialized physiotherapy clinic dealing with musculoskeletal and orthopedic rehabilitation in addition to prevention and treatment of sports-related injuries.
We specialize in the management of pain arising from various musculo-skeletal tissues (joints, ligaments, bones, muscles) using a combination of electrotherapy, joint mobilization, soft tissue mobilization, exercise therapy, functional training, manual therapy and taping to help relieve pain and restore function.
We also provide Specialized Home-Based Rehabilitation to patients in the initial post-operative period, and to those who cannot travel to the clinic.
We specialize in rehabilitation after:
- Arthroscopic knee surgeries: ACL, PCL, Meniscectomy, Complex Multiligament Knee Injuries, etc.
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgeries: Bankart's, Rotator Cuff, Labral Tears, etc.
- Replacement Surgeries: TKR, UKR, THR, Shoulder etc.
- All other orthopedic rehabilitation/ pain management/ non-operative management of injuries
- Fitness Testing for Cricket, Tennis, Swimming, Wrestling, Badminton, and Track and Field Athletes
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation of all athletes and sportsmen. We have a special interest in injury prevention in young athletes with a view to nurture India’s future athletes.
is a referral center for top level national and international athletes from Tennis, Cricket, Track and field sports, Swimming, Wrestling and Shooting. We are involved in their long-term rehabilitation after injury/ surgery right up till the time they rejoin their team. Our continuous learning programs and in-house training makes our clinic a center of advanced learning for new PhysiotherapistsEach patient is a different individual, and our approach is based on the clinical evaluation of our Consultants; Doctor's prescription brought in by the patient; and the goals set by the patient himself/ herself.
We also conduct specially designed sessions
- Back Care
- Knee Care
- Antenatal / Postnatal exercises
- Exercise sessions for senior citizens who wish to remain fit or have been advised exercises for medical reasons.
- Exercise sessions for children in various sports. These exercises are designed to prevent injuries and enhance performance in that particular sport