Dr Harshada Rajadhyaksha
In Sanskrit, the word “Prakruti” means “Nature”: the primal motive force of the Universe; Ayurveda recognized that no two humans are alike, and called this basic, very unique, individual constitution, “Prakruti”.
At Prakruti Sports Science and Physiotherapy Clinic, we provide the environment, expertise, and support required to assist natural healing.
True healing begins from within the self: Doctors and Healers can only assist along the process. After 22 years, we continue to remain humble in our approach to diagnosis and treatment, our focus remains on the complete wellbeing of our patients, and we continue to promote the prevention of lifestyle-related diseases in the community.
Our patients’ trust and faith in us, and our honest concern for their wellbeing has been the foundation of our success.
- WORLD CANCER DAY
- Why I love my walking stick
- WORLD OBESITY DAY
- Plastic and the Environment
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Be stronger than the challenge, and let the challenge make you stronger!!!
- “You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to get old.”
- “Love your bones, Protect your future.”
- Breast Cancer
- Screening for Sport
- Person! Not Diagnosis
- The “How to use Manual”
- Tennis elbow and a series of unfortunate accidents
- Strength and Health
- LINDSEY VONN INJURY REVIEW
- It’s a new day, choose a new way…
- “True Fitness”
- Exercise and People “of age”
- Uric Acid
- Looking After Your Back When You Are At The Desk All Day
- “Carbs”: The new bad guy of nutrition
- SHAME (India lost two daughters recently, one in Delhi, the other in Patiala….)
- Is “gymming” a bad word?
- The Spirited attack
- The Winning Breath
- Are we kindling the fire?
- An Epidemic Called Knee Replacement
- Beauty in the High Hat!!!
- Unshackle your child’s mind
- Sachin Tendulkar is not God
- Foot Stuff (part 1)
- The Sports Gene
- The Stairway to Health
- “The Best-Possible Wheelchair”
- The Essence of Honesty
- MORALITY OF MEDICAL KICKBACKS